Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naijatop.com » ENTERTAINMENT »   » entertainment news » Transgender woman thrown off new plastic surgery reality show

Transgender woman thrown off new plastic surgery reality show

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wiserfool

amateur
amateur
A transgender woman says she lost her home after appearing on a new reality television show dedicated to fixing 'botched' surgeries - and to add insult to injury, she won't be featured on-air.
Nicole Sanders filmed a breast surgery correction in Los Angeles for the new E! show Botched, but says producers from the show will no longer speak to her.
Sanders says she 'dedicated her life' to the show only to lose her apartment after she was unable to work for two months and couldn't make her rent.
'I lost everything,' she says in a video posted to Facebook. 'I'm very distraught with everything that's gone down with the TV show Botched.'
'Dr Dubrow fixed my breasts and I'm grateful for that but in the midst of the whole TV show I lost my apartment.'
However, the New York Daily Newsreports that Sanders, who was born Jason Torres, was difficult to work with on the show.
'Nicole is someone who has already had numerous procedures and was very difficult to work with on the show,' a souce told the New York Daily News.
'She became more of a diva and a liability from the beginning of her involvement and was very demanding. I am sure she was cut due to how she acted and treated people on the show, to be honest.'
Sanders says she's moved back to New York City to start afresh.
'I may have been cut from the ‘Botched’ show, Good!' Sanders posted on Facebook. 'Yes I got a free boob job but to lose my apt dedicating myself to production for 2 months of filming was so not worth it.'
A representative for E! told the Daily News: 'E! was under no legal obligation to include this patient’s story in series and ­creatively went in another direction.'
Sanders has had countless surgeries from nose jobs to breast implants and brow lifts in a quest to be like a Barbie.
Nicole even had controversial silicone injections in her buttocks, thighs and hips to create the feminine curves of Barbie and hide the boyish frame of her previous life.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum