Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naijatop.com » General »   » internet money » Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

senior
senior
Did i hear you says "NOT POSSIBLE"

Believe me, you need to get your brain washed if you doubts every Internet businesses just because you'd failed before. Meanwhile, lets get to the main stuff.

THINGS YOU WILL NEED

1. PC
2. Good Internet Connection
3. At least 4Hrs Dedication Daily
4. A 24/7 working brain ( grin grin i know you'd got one )
5. N150

B.S=THIS IS NOT REFERRAL PROGRAMS, HYPE, MLM, WONDER BANKS, SURVEY AND ALL SORT OF TRASH WE WASTED TIME ON IN THE PAST

. . . . to be continued ! If you have interest, indicate before i speak further on this.

http://www.9jatop.com

siteowner

senior
senior
Our mission here is to be reselling SEO Services, Social Media Services and other Social Signal Services. Believe me, thousands of dollars are waiting for you in this industry.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services are in high demand on the Internet. Many users come online looking for cheap backlinks or an affordable way to rank their websites or their client’s websites. Backlinks, directory submissions, backlink indexing, blog comments, article submissions and search engine submission are all things that are highly searched and purchased online. Don’t be overwhelmed by the amount of competition in this category. You can still make decent coin reselling these services.Likewise Social Media services, a lot of people come online looking to boost their Twitter followers or get more Facebook likes and shares on their website.

To do this, you will need a supplier. To find a supplier, I recommend SEOClerks.io . There are many other ways to find a supplier or a service to resell, but I find SEOClerks to be the simplest and easiest.

SEOClerks is a site much like Fiverr. You can find all kinds of services for as little as $1. The plan is to look for great $1 SEO services and resell them anywhere on the Internet as high $99. So, go ahead and create an account on SEOClerks.io by clicking “Sign Up” on the upper-right hand corner of the page.

. . . to be continued ! Please let me know when done so we can proceed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

siteowner

senior
senior
UPDATE

Now that we are a registered member of Seoclerks, the next thing is to start selling. To figure out which services on SEOClerks sell best, we need to first pick a category. After clicking the link, at the top of the page you will see “Sort by” We want to sort all these services byPrice.

Now, you will see all the services that are listed for $1. How do we choose from this massive list of services? Choose one that has a lot of thumbs up, and a lot of views. This one looks good:

Take a look at the reviews and comments, the expected delivery time and the average delivery time. If these things all look good and the seller is active (he or she has a review within the last few days) go ahead and test the supplier. You should always test the supplier before using them to resell. This will give you an idea of the quality of their service, the speed, and the quality of their communication.Be sure to bookmark this seller’s gig page as you will come back to it often to buy gigs to resell. You want to save as much time as possible.

For the purpose of this tutorial, we would be using the services below as a case study.

Click Here for the direct link to the above services.

In one word, we are reselling Sponsored Tweets and as you can see, the very first service there is just $1 , YES, One Hundred and Fifty Naira . Call me a crazy one for wasting your precious time here if i don't show you how you can resell this for up to $99 on the Internet.

I appreciate you guys for this, in fact i'm really happy, overwhelmed and motivated to do more. If you are curious about this and asking yourself why this guy is doing this if he his really making money, i've got an answer for you. I was motivated by this my facebook status made couple of days ago.

I'd got a seed business, got a plant business but here on Nairaland to put a lifetime smile on someone. We would be setting up our salespage tomorrow and we start making $$ the next day, till then, stay tuned NAIRALANDERS !!

. . . . to be continued !

siteowner

senior
senior
Follow this steps, a friend of mine posted this on his facebook and it works fine

If you're having problems verifying your Nigerian Paypal account, you're doing something incorrectly.

Follow these simple steps:

Firstly, log in to your paypal account and make sure you entered the correct billing address for your card.

Secondly, check your email for the 'Welcome to Paypal' email sent into the email address you used in opening your paypal account.
There is a 'Link Your Card' link inside that email; click on that link, follow the prompt and log into your paypal account.

In your account follow the step by step instruction making sure your card details and billing address are correct, then click 'Continue'.

If your card details are correct, Paypal will deduct $1.95 from your account with an instruction to look out from an alert from your bank in 2-3 days time. My GTB alert took less than 1 hour to arrive on my phone.

The message in the bank alert goes thus " Acct""""""""""""""""""""9033 The naira equivalent of USD 1.95 has been approved for the transaction done on PP"9033CODE 5678364577 LU

Thirdly, Log back into your Paypal account and click either the 'Verify' tab at the top of your paypal account statement or 'Confirm your card' link in the right hand column of your Papal account.

Doing either of the two will take you to a window where you'll be required to enter the four digit code in the alert message sent to you by your bank. Enter the 4 digit numbers preceding CODE in the SMS alert; its 9033 in the sample SMS given above.

After entering the 4 digit code in the space provide, scroll down and click the 'Confirm Card' tab.

That's it!

You've successfully verified your Nigerian Paypal account and you can now shop all over the world with that your ATM card without any merchant turning you down each time you choose the PayPal payment option.

Verifying your account also lifts the limit off the $250 spending limit on unverified accounts.

I hope this helps those who are having issues with verifying their Nigerian Paypal accounts.

siteowner

senior
senior
UPDATE

My initial plan with this tutorial was that each and everyone would have his/her online store where we sell our various services at any damn price but with our Nigerian PayPal, we cant receive payment at the moment. In that case, we are left with the option of using the available micro-jobs sites like Fiverr or PeoplePerHour

With fiverr, you cannot sell more than $5 as a beginner but as soon as you have 10 sales and becomes Level 1 seller, you can sell more with their extra gigs feature. But with PeoplePerHour, you can sell as high as $999 as a beginner.

Remember, all we would be getting on SEOClerks are $1 services, selling them on Fiverr for $5 will make you $4 profit before Fiverr tax. Meanwhile, selling on PeoplePerHour can land you a cool profit as high as $95 on a service you purchased for just $1. Need proof? I dont do that, if you dont believe, please just waka pass to other threads [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Without much ado, lets get ourselves an account on PeoplePerHour here 

The site will request you upload a certificate to show that you have experience in computing or related fields, a simple cert from a computer school will be okay here or a school result that shows that you took computer studies or any seminar certificate that relates to businesses or any empowerment programs. They only use these as verification and keeps all your docs strictly confidential.

Once you get verified, shikena !! you are on your way to at least $50 daily. 

I will continue the update when at least 5 people indicate that they got verified !! . . . to be continued

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum