session are here by informed that registration is scheduled to hold from 1st to 19th
September, 2014. All fresh students that have confirmed their names on the
Admission List are advised to report at the distance learning institute, University of
Lagos by 8.30 a.m each day.
Candidates should bring along 12 passport photographs with the original and four
photocopies of the under-listed items:
1. Computer generated screening form (4 copies) to be downloaded from
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. JAMB UTME result slip.
3. UNILAG Post-UTME result slip.
4. O’ level result certificate (WAEC/NECO) or statement of result with an online
version of the result.
5. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/imam/lawyer/senior civil
6. Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age
7. Testimonial from secondary schools attended
8. JAMB Admission Letter
NB: candidates must have attained the age of sixteen (16) by October 2014 to be
eligible for registration.
Please note that impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of
this will automatically forfeit admission and will be handed over to the police/law
enforcement agent. The mode of dressing should be formal. Candidates not
properly dressed will not be attended to
Parents/guardians/members of staff not connected with registration are not
expected at the venue of the registration exercise.