Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naijatop.com » General »   » internet money » Other Ways To Earn Online » Adbonuz - Adbonuz.com, WALLADZ - THE NEXT AD REVENUE GIANT ( STP,EGOPAY & PM Accepted)

Adbonuz - Adbonuz.com, WALLADZ - THE NEXT AD REVENUE GIANT ( STP,EGOPAY & PM Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

senior
senior
check this out.i have been mAking my cAh from it

http://www.9jatop.com

siteowner

senior
senior
FIRST ALERT!! WALLADZ AD POP - THE NEXT AD REVENUE GIANT MULTI MILLION DOLLAR INCOME!

** THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON CUSTOM SCRIPT ALONE **

- THE NEXT CONCEPT OF ADVERTISING "WALL ADZ" AD POP REVENUE GIANT THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS EXPECTED IN FEW WEEKS OF LAUNCH - 

** A CUSTOM SCRIPT MADE FOR NO COPY CATS/ THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON SCRIPT ALONE **

** SPRINT WEALTH ADMIN PANEL & 4 PROGRAMMERS TEAMED UP FOR 5 MONTHS TO CREATE A NO COPY/ HYBRID ADVERTISING REVENUE INCOME **

A UNIQUE HYBRID ADVERTISING CONCEPT DEVELOPED FOR ADVERTISERS AROUND THE GLOBLE & IN REMEMBERANCE WITH A COMMON INTERNET MAN TO EARN ONLINE!!

A NO COPY CAT ADVERTISING REVENUE INCOME SYSTEM !

======

A UNIQUE "WALL ADZ" AD CONCEPT BRINGS YOUR AD IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF VISITORS!

WALLADZ BENEFITS ADVERTISERS INTERNALLY ( MEMBERS) & EXTERNALLY ( All Around The GLOBE ) TRAFFIC!

(UNIQUE CUSTOM BACKGROUND,TEXT COLOURS & SHADOWS AS PER UR CHOICE)

Live stats to check Monitor Activity from Visitors and Members!

=======

HOW TO EARN WITH THE NEW DAILY WALL ADZ AD REVENUE CONCEPT:

1. Purchase a Business Unit For $20 and earn a Maximum of $25 (125%) - 2000 WALLADZ AD CREDITS!

2. All Business units you purchase will receive a share within the Next 24 Hours!

3. HUGE AD CAMPAIGNS ALREADY PLACED BY MARKETERS EARNS US ON LAUNCH - NOT FROM MEMBERS MEMBERSHIP!

4. 10% REFERRAL COMMISSIONS!

5. 100% PROFITS SHARED FROM OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES ( 468 BANNERS & LOG-IN ADS ) SHARED WITH MEMBERS TOO!

6. NO AD CLICKING NECESSARY TO EARN YOUR SHARE!

7. IF YOU DO - CASH BONUSES Hidden on Each Ad Randomly!

You Have To Be a Member To Earn The Minimum and Maximum of CASH Bonus Between $0.05 to $25 and these will Automatically Generate Randomly to Your Ad Units!

STP,EGOPAY & PM Accepted !!

Lock In NOW: ADBONUZ

--------------------
For Early Launch Alerts Contact To My Skype: matrix2income or contact me via email: sindhu12008 at gmail dot com

X100K 11398 Members I Earned $3510 In Just 3 Days A MEGA PASSIVE Multi Matrixes Earning You $101,606!
X100K

http://www.9jatop.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum