Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Sharing & Joining the World Together


You are not connected. Please login or register

Naijatop.com » Africa's No.1 Free-To-Air Satellite Forum »   » Cccam » Satellite TV Technology » FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT

FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 18th July 2013, 3:27 pm

Omoakin

avatar
For d benefit of all I opened dis page 4 live match.enjoy guy

2 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 18th July 2013, 7:57 pm

lordgatt

avatar
amateur
amateur
Well done bro!

3 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 18th July 2013, 11:49 pm

Omoakin

avatar
gud wrote:Well done bro!
tank my boss.I dey humble o

4 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 18th July 2013, 11:54 pm

lordgatt

avatar
amateur
amateur
Omoakin wrote:
gud wrote:Well done bro!
tank my boss.I dey humble o
I can see nah!
Just be doing okay one day you will be part of us!

5 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 19th July 2013, 12:29 am

chopup

avatar
amateur
amateur
who and who play dis evenin1?

6 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 19th July 2013, 2:41 pm

Omoakin

avatar
Dstv wil open there channel from 3pm 2day till monday enjoy while it last

7 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 19th July 2013, 2:57 pm

chopup

avatar
amateur
amateur
Omoakin wrote:Dstv wil open there channel from 3pm 2day till monday enjoy while it last
am on set now to 3pm lol

8 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 19th July 2013, 3:25 pm

yemiola


I no fit enjoy am today as nepa don off my line but I will start enjoying it tomorrow

9 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 19th July 2013, 3:29 pm

chopup

avatar
amateur
amateur
yemiola wrote:I no fit enjoy am today as nepa don off my line but I will start enjoying it tomorrow
B-) :-)

10 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 19th July 2013, 7:34 pm

Omoakin

avatar
U can still enjoy it 2morrow @yemiola

11 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 19th July 2013, 11:31 pm

Ezekielolalowo


novice
novice
Nice

12 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 19th July 2013, 11:46 pm

yemiola


This station ain't showing @ my end now. Despite say we no get light I hassle use gen but no show. Na solo CCTV I dey see watch.

13 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 20th July 2013, 1:27 am

chopup

avatar
amateur
amateur
hmmmm! Likewise me too. Lol

14 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 20th July 2013, 10:39 am

Omoakin

avatar
Gud am o hope u're enjoying ur weekend

15 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 20th July 2013, 11:24 am

Ezekielolalowo


novice
novice
Yes

16 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 20th July 2013, 12:02 pm

chopup

avatar
amateur
amateur
we re enjoyin it witout seen dstv to watch oooo only cctv show and some normal dat we are watchn b4 like colour, mb2, aje, setanta, itv, cnn etc

17 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 10th October 2013, 5:27 pm

Wiserfool

avatar
amateur
amateur
Nigeria vs Ethiopia - Oromiya Senegal vs Ivory Coast - rts1 , Cameroun vs Tunisia - crtv England games - mbc3
... More updates coming!

18 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 11th October 2013, 8:36 pm

Wiserfool

avatar
amateur
amateur
Football is finally back on Viasat1! English Premier League fans in Ghana will be happy to hear that Viasat1 has acquired the rights to broadcast LIVE matches of the 2013-14 season. Viasat1 will telecast one LIVE match every Saturday and highlights of other matches once a week.
With football now being one of TV's most desirable properties in the country, there could be no better time to tap into it.
CEO of Viasat1, Charlotte Gustavsson, who confirms the rights acquisition, says "We want to give our viewers the best - the best of telenovelas; the best of series; and the best of movies.

19 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 12th October 2013, 9:43 am

Highman

avatar
novice
novice
Wiserfool wrote:Football is finally back on Viasat1! English Premier League fans in Ghana will be happy to hear that Viasat1 has acquired the rights to broadcast LIVE matches of the 2013-14 season. Viasat1 will telecast one LIVE match every Saturday and highlights of other matches once a week.
With football now being one of TV's most desirable properties in the country, there could be no better time to tap into it.
CEO of Viasat1, Charlotte Gustavsson, who confirms the rights acquisition, says "We want to give our viewers the best - the best of telenovelas; the best of series; and the best of movies.
very good of u keep that going!

20 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 14th October 2013, 9:17 pm

Wiserfool

avatar
amateur
amateur
Tuesday Euro World Cup qualifiers:
Sweden vs Germany on Irib Tv3
Turkey vs Netherlands on Irib Varzesh

21 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 14th October 2013, 9:57 pm

Wiserfool

avatar
amateur
amateur
Uruguay v Argentina on Irib Tv3 on 16th Oct

22 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 21st October 2013, 2:28 pm

Wiserfool

avatar
amateur
amateur
On Tuesday
 Arsenal vs Dortmund live on Varzesh
 Ac milan vs Barcelona on Irib tv3 On Wednesday Man U vs Sociedad on Irib tv3
 Real Madrid vs Juventus on Varzesh, Mbc3, Rdv, Stv2, Zimbo, UBC, GTV, etc.

23 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 21st October 2013, 6:34 pm

chopup

avatar
amateur
amateur
@WiserFool, can 90cm dish track IRIB? Pls share more light on it for us

24 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 21st October 2013, 7:50 pm

Wiserfool

avatar
amateur
amateur
IRIB is somehow ellusive with 90cm C band. Others have tried it, got the signal on IRIB but because the signal is low on 90cm only managed to get 'No Audio/Video'. May be with a very good LNB one can manage to lock it with picture. The smallest confirmed C band for IRIB is 1m offset. On KU band its easily locked with 90cm on Badr 5 especially in west Africa.

25 Re: FTA LIVE MATCH ANNOYCEMENT on 21st October 2013, 11:02 pm

rengs


Wiserfool wrote:On Tuesday
 Arsenal vs Dortmund live on Varzesh
 Ac milan vs Barcelona on Irib tv3 On Wednesday Man U vs Sociedad on Irib tv3
 Real Madrid vs Juventus on Varzesh, Mbc3, Rdv, Stv2, Zimbo, UBC, GTV, etc.
Is this mbc3 is the same with that one in nilesat? Or it has different programs.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum