Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naijatop.com » Africa's No.1 Free-To-Air Satellite Forum »   » Tutorials »  HOW TO SHARE YOUR DONGLE WITH OTHER TV's IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD

HOW TO SHARE YOUR DONGLE WITH OTHER TV's IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

senior
senior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ITEMS REQUIRED
1. Decoder with RF output like STRONG. (QSAT n DRREAMBOX decoders cannot be used as they have no RF output)
2.Coaxial Cable
3. TV/ RF-connectors (male & Female)
4. RF-Splitters/'T's (If more TV's are to be connected)
5. TV Booster( If u want more quality pictures)
6. Barking dog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Connect one end of the cable to RF-out at the back of the decoder and the other end to the ANT-in at the back of the TV using TV connectors. Use the splitters if more TV's are to be connected. 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Switch on the decoder with dog and Scan the channels on each TV connected. U will get the local TV channels together with the current channel on decoder.

NB: I tot it was for FTA only until I tried it myself with 10 TV's in my household on New Year Day.Your suggestions are welcomed. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

http://www.9jatop.com

satiiaans

dongles are resurrecting gradually and at a speedy recovery... I will update you people as things move ahead

satiiaans

just keep watching evasion tv on Amos5 for champions league matches...

am OK with best cccam and the only working cccam n Africa am grooving all dstv channels with it. if you need it pm me

lordgatt

amateur
amateur
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:am OK with best cccam and the only working cccam n Africa am grooving all dstv channels with it. if you need it pm me
did u av ur Own Server!

satiiaans

NAIJABUXCLUB wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:am OK with best cccam and the only working cccam n Africa am grooving all dstv channels with it. if you need it pm me
did u av ur Own Server!
do you create a server meant for yourselve alone

Highman

novice
novice
If yes send me pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum